Choose The Best Fiberglass Swimming Pool For Your Backyard
Pool construction is a complicated process and there are many material choices available today. Most homeowners settle for traditional concrete pools because they are durable and permanent, but it’s a good idea to consider fiberglass as well. This material has become very popular with clients, especially with those on a budget.
Professionals from companies like Artscapes Pool & Outdoor Concepts have performed several fiberglass swimming pool installations in different areas of TX like San Antonio, Boerne, Canyon Lake, and New Braunfels, Shavano Park, Garden Ridge, Selma, Schertz, Helotes and Timberwood Park.
What are Fiberglass Pools?
Fiberglass is a very resilient material made from weaving thin glass threads into the fabric before soaking it in a specialized polyester resin. Once this structure is dry, it becomes hard without being brittle and has a smooth surface. Fiberglass can be created in different shapes, sizes, and designs so there’s ample choice available to you. This material is a great alternative to expensive concrete or gunite pools though it is a little more expensive than vinyl pools.
Benefits of a Fiberglass Pool...
A Fiberglass Pool has a number of benefits that make it a better alternative to traditional pools. Here's a brief look at the benefits:
- These pools are very affordable because there's less labor, material, and time involved.
- Installation is quick and easy without being messy. This means the project doesn't cause as much disruption to your outdoor space as a concrete pool installation will.
- The project will be completed in 3 to 6 weeks as opposed to 3 to 5 months it takes for concrete or gunite pool construction.
- The fiberglass base is prefabricated off-site before it's brought to your location for installation.
- This material has a smooth finish so there's little risk of cuts or abrasions that can be caused by rough concrete surfaces.
- Fiberglass pools are strong and resilient, able to withstand different temperature conditions and the outdoor environment as well.
- This surface is more resistant to algae formation and easier to clean because of its smoothness.
These pools must be installed well because even small mistakes can compromise structural integrity. That's why it's a good idea to hire well-established swimming pool construction companies like Artscapes Pool & Outdoor Concepts for installation. They'll handle everything from planning to final finishing so you have a great pool on your property.